"Car Leasing Bargains" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2015.
We collect information about you when you engage with us either via the telephone, our website, other digital platforms.Some of this information does not identify you personally, but provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us (we use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you).The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
We will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
The legal basis of processing will vary depending the type of service you have requested and we have listed some example processing activities below:
As part of the processing of your information, decisions may be made by automated means.The information you provide will be used to assess your credit risk, using an automated decision-making technique called 'credit scoring'.Various factors help to assess the risk. A a score is given to each factor and a total credit score obtained, which will be assessed against a confidential pre-set pass score.
In regard to fraud prevention checks, we may decide that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk if our processing reveals:
• Your behaviour to be consistent with that of known fraudsters or money launderers.
• The information you provide is inconsistent with any previous submissions.
• You appear to have deliberately hidden your true identity.
We do not sell your information to third parties, but we do work closely with third party suppliers who fulfil business activities for us.In these situations we will only share the information that is necessary for the third party to perform the processing activity it was provided for, such as:
• third party service providers who support the operation of our business, such as IT and marketing suppliers, financial service providers, delivery companies, dealer groups and debt collection agencies (as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or as is necessary for our legitimate interests).
• third party insurance providers (as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or as is necessary for our legitimate interests).
• fraud prevention agencies and associations, (as is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations and/or as is necessary for our legitimate interests).
• regulators and law enforcement agencies, including the police, the Financial Conduct Authority or any other relevant authority who may have jurisdiction (as is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations).
Some of these third parties may also be considered a data controller in respect of holding your personal data. In these cases, upon request we will provide you with the privacy statements of those parties.
We will not hold your personal information for any longer than is necessary. If you are a customer or otherwise have a relationship with us, we will hold your information for up to 5 years from the date at which your latest agreement ends, is settled by you or as long as necessary thereafter to deal with any queries you may have. The retention period will be the statutory retention period unless there is a further legal or regulatory requirement to do so.
Under the data protection act you have certain rights in relation to the data we hold about you.
Under GDPR these rights are extended and listed below:
• To be informed about the processing of your information (this is what this statement sets out to do).
• To have your information corrected if it's inaccurate and to have incomplete information completed.
• To object to processing of your information.• To restrict processing of your information.
• To require us not to send you marketing communications.
• To have your information erased.
• To request access to your information and information about how we process it.
• To move, copy or transfer your information ("data portability").
• To receive from us the personal information we hold about you in a reasonable format as specified by you.
• Rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
Please note that these rights may be limited by data protection legislation, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of how we handle your personal information, please write to us at our address.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may write to the Information Commissioner's Office at the following address:
You can also contact the Information Commissioner's Office using their online form: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
Car Leasing Bargains
Car Leasing Bargains is a trading name of Summit Garage (Dudley) Ltd Co, we are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 679783
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 00651648 | Data Protection No : ZA149686 | VAT No : 277694890
Registered Office : 413-415 Himley Road, Lower Gornal, Dudley, DY3 2RA
Copyright © 2018 Car Leasing Bargains, All rights reserved.